Deloitte söker aktuarie inom pension
Actuarial manager of DB Pensions at Deloitte Denmark:
Deloitte drives progress. Deloitte offers global integrated professional services that include Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax Consulting. Our approach combines intellectual leadership, industrial expertise, insight, consulting and problem-solving capabilities whatever the role, technology revolutions and innovation from multiple disciplines to help our clients excel anywhere in the world. Deloitte invests in outstanding people of diverse talents and backgrounds and empowers them to achieve more than they could elsewhere. Our work combines advice with action and integrity. We believe that when our clients and society are stronger, so are we.
We are experiencing a growing demand for our competencies from our clients in the financial sector, and we are looking to strengthen our team with a defined benefit pensions scheme manager with high professional competencies that can manage our DB Pensions client portfolio.
In Deloitte Nordic’s actuarial team – Actuarial, Risk & Advanced Analytics (“ARAA”) – based in Copenhagen you will be part of a highly competent environment both nationally and internationally. ARAA is a diverse team and we focus on the individual.
Exciting tasks await you
- Global Actuary for several large Danish companies with subsidiaries worldwide
- Valuation of defined benefit schemes for Nordic subsidiaries of international companies
- Managing audit of defined benefit schemes for large Nordic companies
- Participation in M&A transactions with involvement of Nordic companies that are either owners or subsidiaries of international companies
- Development of the DB Pensions area in Deloitte Nordic
- Advisory on assumptions etc. to our DB Pensions clients
You have the following skills and experience
- International qualified actuary or similar with at least 5 years of practical experience from the insurance industry
- Strong communication skills and a desire to satisfy our clients
- Focused, process oriented and with an attention to detail
- Drive and willingness to take on the unexpected task
- Fluent in English. Scandinavian language skills are an advantage but not a requirement
Click the apply button above if you are ready to join our team. Send your application, CV and grade transcript from your bachelor’s and master’s degree as well as other relevant documents. We process applications and arrange interviews continually, so we recommend that you apply as soon as possible.
Please do not hesitate to contact Mikkel Jarbøl at +45 60 10 55 13 if you have any questions about the position.
We look forward to connecting with you!