Willis Towers Watson söker en Retirement Consultant
International Retirement Consultant to Willis Towers Watson!
Willis Towers Watson is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 40,000 employees serving more than 140 countries. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas – the dynamic formula that drives business performance. Together, we unlock potential.
Willis Towers Watson’s Retirement practice in Stockholm is dedicated to serving the needs of Nordic companies with their domestic, as well as international, employee benefits issues. We advise these companies on certain specialist topics where we have unique experience, but we also act as a single point of contact to help solve client questions where we draw on the expertise of our colleagues from around the world. We also use our local expertise to advise on Nordic-specific issues.
The role of the Consultant will be varied and challenging, encompassing a wide range of different types of work. Some examples of the types of work that will be regularly undertaken are as follows:
- Single and multi-country accounting projects;
- Multi-country benefits audits;
- Cross-border M&A work, including due diligence and post-merger integration support;
- Governance projects;
- Acting as the local actuary for plans where Willis Towers Watson does not have a local office;
- Cost- and risk-control solutions for employee benefit plans globally;
- Employee health and well-being consulting;
- Management of International Retirement Plans.
The Consultant will join a Stockholm based team that in itself is a part of a true European team of consultants that works across borders supporting in particular multinational organisations headquartered in Europe (as well as regional headquarters of non-European multinationals).
As a Consultant, your remit will be to:
- Lead local and international assignment work, either for Swedish or non-Swedish based multinational clients;
- Assist in acquiring new work, through responding to RFPs, developing and maintaining marketing campaigns and pro-actively engaging with Client Relationship Managers to determine client needs;
- Take a role in the development of the business in Sweden;
- Help develop intellectual capital together with colleagues globally;
- Generally be involved in benefit consulting services to Nordic clients and to European multinationals, often by working within cross border teams, in areas such as benefit audit work, M&A, financial reporting consolidation, expatriate advice, pooling and captive work, etc.;
- Liaise across Willis Towers Watson’s other lines of business e.g. Talent & Reward, Corporate Risk and Broking and other teams.
You can find more information about the role and apply here.
They look forward to receiving your application!