Senior Financial Analyst to Nordea
It’s an exciting time for you to join us. We’re a changing company with big ambitions and together we’ll create the future of banking.
Working with us, you will play a part in building a better bank that fulfils a meaningful role in society. We aim to help our customers around the world improve their lives and reach their goals. To do that, we are shaping the digital transformation of banking to improve the services we deliver. Interested in coming on the journey with us?
As Senior Financial Analyst, you’ll drive the industrialisation of the Solvency II process within Nordea Life & Pension. You will deliver high quality financial and risk analyses and interact closely with Nordea’s Life & Pensions companies in the Nordic countries.
What you’ll be doing:
- Solvency II process owner including process development;
- Responsible for producing Solvency II group solvency position (including timetable and instructions);
- Focal point for model community in NLP, ensure overall coordination;
- Actively contribute to design and development of quantitative models within Solvency II;
- Actively contribute with risk and financial analysis;
- Support Head of Group Capital Management & Investment Operations in working across local and global stakeholders in Life & Pensions to ensure that a consistent and coherent risk and capital model framework is embedded and supported throughout the organisation.
The Senior Financial Analyst will join a Stockholm based team.
Who are you:
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. The four key values that guide us in being at our best and that we expect all our colleagues to be committed to.
To build a successful career with us, you’ll work well with others and always act with the customer’s needs in mind. You love learning and trying new things, and you’re excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re honest and dependable, willing to speak up even when it’s difficult, and committed to empowering others. You’re passionate about doing a great job.
You have the ability to structure and plan work for yourself as well as others and you are capable of seeing the big picture but also interested in the details.
- Master level degree or higher in Finance, Mathematics or similar with excellent analytical skills;
- Experience of working in a regulated entity;
- Several years of model development including capital management models. Solvency II framework and model development is preferred;
- Process-oriented and high communication skills;
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
You find more information about the role and you apply here.
Welcome to a global team where your strong analytical skills along with your interest in the business is making a difference.
For more information about the position, you are welcome to contact Frida Furuheim, Head of Actuary Department, firstname.lastname@example.org or Andreas Bak-Jensen, Head of Models and Analytics, email@example.com
They look forward to receiving your application!
Med vänlig hälsning,