If söker Senior Risk Analyst inom Capital Management
Senior Risk Analyst – Capital Management
If is the leading P&C insurance company in the Nordic region, with about 3.6 million customers and annual gross written premiums in excess of 40 BnSEK.
The Capital Management unit is part of the Risk Management organization. Our main responsibilities are aggregated risk modeling, calculation of regulatory solvency capital requirements and maintaining and developing tools for planning of capital and risk across If as a whole. The work is based on statistical and mathematical modeling of both the insurance and investment operations, and results are used as input in the work with, for example, If’s reinsurance strategy, investment allocation, capital allocation and financial target setting, as well as capitalization. The work is performed in close co-operation with the other units within the Risk Management organization, other corporate units as well as the insurance and investment operations.
As a Senior Risk Analyst at the Capital Management unit, you will be part of a highly qualified and dedicated team with a clearly defined responsibility area. Due to the wide spectrum covered by the unit the position offers an opportunity to get a unique overview and understanding of the operations of If.
About the job
You will have an important role in the company’s work on quantitative risk management and your tasks include:
• Development and updating of the If’s internal model as well as tools used for standard formula and capital planning
• Assist in the work on improving the methodologies, systems and processes used for analyzing, quantifying, monitoring and reporting the risks in If’s operations
• Perform special projects and ad hoc risk analysis on both request and on own initiative
• Assist in preparation of reports and presentations to Chief Risk Officer, management, Board of Directors and external audiences
• Preserve and develop a close and good dialogue with the contact persons in the corporate units and business operations for your area of responsibility
Your background and qualifications
• Master of Science in Mathematical Statistics, Engineering physics, Actuarial Science or equivalent, with an excellent academic track record
• Superior quantitative and analytical skills
• Ability to work in a highly structured way
• High communication and presentation skills
• Fluent in English (in addition to Swedish), written and oral • At least 5 years of relevant work experience, and a good understanding of P&C insurance operations
Location: Bergshamra, Sweden
For more information about the position, please contact:
Daniel Rufelt, Head of Capital Management, +46 70 5668003, email@example.com