Deloitte söker non-life manager
Deloitte drives progress. Deloitte offers global integrated professional services that include Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax Consulting. Our approach combines intellectual leadership, industrial expertise, insight, consulting and problem-solving capabilities whatever the role, technology revolutions and innovation from multiple disciplines to help our clients excel anywhere in the world. Deloitte invests in outstanding people of diverse talents and backgrounds and empowers them to achieve more than they could elsewhere. Our work combines advice with action and integrity. We believe that when our clients and society are stronger, so are we.
We are experiencing a growing demand for our competencies from our clients in the financial sector, and we are looking to strengthen our team with a non-life manager with high professional competencies that can manage projects. In Deloitte’s actuarial team, Actuarial, Risk & Advanced Analytics (“ARAA”) you will be part of a highly competent environment both nationally and internationally. ARAA is a diverse team and we focus on the individual.
Exciting tasks await you
- Development and implementation of models and processess in collaboration with our clients
- Valuation of assets and liabilities
- Audit of insurance provisions
- Carry out and development of Actuarial and Risk Management Functions and capital planning for insurance companies
- Advise on financial legislation such Solvency II and accounting rules
- Project management and client contact
You have the following skills and experience
- Master degree in actuarial science or similar and at least 5 years of practical experience from the insurance industry
- Good communication skills and value meeting people at eye level
- Focused, process oriented, and thrive converting thoughts into actions
- Drive and willingness to take on the unexpected task
- Fluent in English – Swedish and Norwegian skilles are advantages but not a requirement
Send your application, CV and grade transcript from your bachelor’s and master’s degree as well as other relevant documents. We process applications and arrange interviews continually, so we recommend that you apply as soon as possible.
Här finns annonsen, https://deloitte.recman.dk/job.php?job_id=181284
Please do not hesitate to contact Thomas Ringsted at +45 27 14 20 44 if you have any questions about the position.
We look forward to connecting with you!