BNP Paribas söker aktuarier till Göteborg
BNP Paribas Cardif is the insurance business of the French banking group BNP Paribas, leading banking and financial services provider in the Euro zone. BNP Paribas Cardif currently operates in 35 countries and has approximately 100 million policyholders.
BNP Paribas Cardif Nordic AB is operating in the Scandinavian markets since 2000 and is the parent company of the two insurance companies BNP Paribas Cardif Försäkring AB and BNP Paribas Cardif Livförsäkring AB, with branches in Norway and Denmark. The insurance companies also carry out cross-border activities in Finland.
BNP Paribas Cardif Nordic AB and its subsidiaries currently have about 100 employees in Sweden, Norway and Denmark and are continuously growing to go along with an expansion strategy. Our main products are protection products, covering our customers in case of adverse events such as accident, disease, unemployment, or damage on personal belongings.
For more information, see www.bnpparibascardif.se and www.bnpparibascardif.com.
Actuarial activities play a central role in BNP Paribas Cardif Nordic with important external and internal interactions. Since Cardif’s strength is to develop unique and tailor-made insurance solutions, actuaries are an important part of the construction of the offers in the company.
Actuaries must quantify the cost of insurance risks. You have the opportunity to participate in developing and managing actuarial models risk calculations for pricing, reserving and reinsurance purposes, in a growing company.
You will therefore have influence and insight in every product development, possibly evolving to traditional actuarial tasks such as pricing and reserving. This gives the role a wide breadth and a key responsibility on both commercial and regulatory aspects.
- Working on pricing and product development of personal protection insurance.
- Assisting in reserving and reporting to auditors, the headquarters in France and the Financial Supervisory Authority.
- Be part of a department of 8 persons, with Swedish and international profiles, and interact with most parts of the company and other Scandinavian teams.
- The profile of the job may be tailored to your experience.
- Actuarial degree education or other master degree in mathematics and / or statistics.
Experience and knowledge requirements:
- Very good knowledge of Excel.
- Knowledge of statistics and database tools such as Access, SAS, SQL.
- Be fluent in English both oral and written (working language of the department and of the group).
Experience and knowledge:
- A possible first work experience in insurance with market knowledge from the Swedish and Nordic insurance industry.
- Additional language skills such as French, Finnish, Norwegian and Danish can be a plus.
- High personal integrity
- Willing to take responsibility
- Service-oriented, solution-oriented and quality-oriented.
- Positions are open in our Gothenburg office.
- We offer a work in a global and expansive company within the Nordic region, therefore with 4 countries and 4 insurance markets as your daily workplace.
- Possibilities are given to rotate between different responsibilities with the department.
- International experience in the group is one of the possible career evolutions.
If you have any questions about the service, please contact our chief risk and financial officer, Allnassir Rajabaly, email@example.com.
The selection process is ongoing, so do not wait to submit your application. You are welcome with your application by 30th of April 2018.
You submit your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org and enter “Aktuarie” on your application.
Sista ansökningsdag är 30 April 2018, annonsen finns också här.